Friday evening Brian and I were able to get out of the house and enjoy each other's company for a few hours. I called a neighbor to babysit so Brian and I could go to the Valentine dinner and dance that the stake put on. The dinner was delicious and was catered by an Italian restaurant in Twin Falls (I think it was Tomatoes). After dinner we had a short lesson on how to waltz before the dancing got underway. Neither Brian nor I are very good dancers, but I enjoy wiggling around to a catchy beat. Let's just say my knees are not 16 years old anymore and there is a lot more of me bouncing around on that dance floor.
We had a great time and enjoyed getting to know a few other couples from the ward better: Scott and Jami, Collin and Elizabeth, Derek and Julianne, and Bernie and Janet. I will post a picture of all of us shortly.
Happy Valentine's Day Brian - I love you!
February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
haha that's funny Sum. Glad you had a good V-day. love ya
I'd love to see you wiggle around on the dance floor. :)
Welcome to Blog Frog! I am a Community Leader so please let me know if I can help you in with anything bloggy! :-)
Post a Comment