February 15, 2010

What was I thinking!?!

So, a couple weeks ago Briton and Parker were sliding down the stairs again only this time instead of using their quilts from their beds they had a sleeping bag. They were lying on the slick side and trying to slide down on the flannel side, so me, being the helpful mom that I am suggested to them that if they turn the sleeping over they could slide down the stairs better! After making this suggestion I looked at Brian with total surprise and asked him if I just said what I thought I said. Briton has only had his cast off for a couple weeks and here I am suggesting another way for him to break another bone or to break one of Parker's bones!

1 comment:

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

haha that's really funny Summer... what a helpful good Mom you are :) I'm sure they think you are the best and love that you help them have even more fun!