July 07, 2009

Kaelee's kitties

Kaelee loves kitties so we got a couple for her for her birthday.
The gray one we named 'Cinderella' and the black one we named 'Tinkerbell'.
She carried them around by their necks and had scratches all over her arms for several weeks. We figured maybe she'd learn not to carry them around that way, but instead the kittens gave in and just let her do whatever she wanted to them. Unfortunately, they ran away after we had been living in Jerome for only a week. I don't think she really remembers ever having them.

4 comments:

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

I love the cat's names. Sad that they ran away... oh well i guess.

Jono and Natasha said...

I saw your post on Facebook about your blog. I love blogging too. I enjoyed reading your post "A family amid uncertain times". It was fun to get to know you guys a little better!

A 'n D said...

found your blog!
ah...pets - the stories we have! right now we are pet free and LOVING it, personally!
my fam one is private, though, so send me your email on facebook or something & i'll send you a link!

Nancy Page said...

That picture of Kaelee looks just like the one that I have in my baby book, with you, me and Peg on the couch. That's crazy!