July 07, 2009

Jerome Sweet Home



As promised . . . pictures of my home!
We moved into this home in Jerome mid-June. Brian began his electric apprenticeship with the union at this time. He is helping build the St Luke's Hospital in Twin Falls. The job is not all he was hoping it would be, but it has gotten us closer to family, which is where we want to be. I am still sekking employment and have decided to post fliers and put an ad in the newspaper to open a small (2-3 child) daycare in my home. I have really enjoyed the time I have been able to spend with my children.
Briton has been adjusting well and has several girls coming over to play everyday (I think they think he's cute). Parker is doing amazingly well; I continue to see improvement with him everyday. Kaelee is just fine as long as she has mommy; every time I turn around she is right there!
We have a wonderful ward and have never been welcomed so openly and with so much love before!!! The kids have even adjusted to Primary after only a couple weeks!
This move has been a blessing for us and I really, really, REALLY hope we are here to stay for awhile.

2 comments:

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

Cute home Summer. Hopefully we will get to see it in person this Friday. I'm glad you are happy there. I love you!

Nancy Page said...

What a cute home, summer. I'm so glad that you guys are doing well. just tell Brian to hang in there. We love you guys!