We are all settled in and enjoying being back in Burley!
You better look quick before the dust starts to settle again and the kids start drawing pictures in it. And yes, that is laundry on the yellow couch, but it's clean; it needs to folded and/or ironed. (I'll get to that as soon as I am done with this post.) Also, notice the kids playing in the dirt out in front of the house. All my hard work in cleaning the house will be in vain by the time they are done playing outside and come inside to play covered in dirt. Oh well, drop by next week for a visit, maybe I'll have the house clean again by then . . . :)










2 comments:
your house looks more put together than mine and I've been living in it for 5 years. Glad things are going well. Good luck with your schooling!! How exciting!
cute little house!
Post a Comment