I got a new camera and decided to play with it one night. I usually do not take pictures of myself, but this one turned out really cute and I LOVE it.
I decided to try to sell my old mini van. Despite it's ugliness it only took a couple weeks to get rid of it!
I bought this to replace the mini van, a 2001 Pontiac Grand Am! I am loving my new car!
I told Brian I needed to get some family stickers for my car. I have wanted some for so long and finally ordered them when I got my new car.
The one other thing I want to brag about is my ipod. Brian bought it for me because I was complaining about my palm pilot dying and having to carry around a big, bulky day planner. I said an ipod would be ideal because I could put all my contacts in it plus it has the calendar. He didn't think I would use it that much, but I have definitely proven him wrong. I don't go anywhere without it; it has become my brain! I even put the scriptures and hymn book on it!!







1 comment:
you are such a mormon mommy with those stickers on your car. They are really cute. You look so beautiful in the pic of you and Kaelee.
P.S. I like comments on my blog (just so you know ;)
Post a Comment