October 19, 2009

Family night

Brian and I have never been down to Centennial Park in the canyon in Twin Falls so we took the kids one evening for Family Home Evening. We picnicked, Brian and the boys did some hiking, and we all went for a little walk around the park. It was absolutely beautiful and the kids really enjoyed it.


Parker was determined to get to the top. Brian kept asking him if he wanted to go back down, but he insisted on going to the top, and he DID it!


I love this picture because of the VERY rare moment that it portrays; Parker and Kaelee holding hands as they walk. (They are usually fighting each other for my attention.)


Briton wanted to try to walk across the little stream. He did it, but he got his shoes and socks soaked in the meantime.

I enjoy being a mom. I love to watch my children explore and experience new things; their reactions, expressions, and questions about it all. The things they are learning and doing amaze me everytime I turn around.

No comments: